Friday, March 14, 2014

Celebrate Pi

I'm a big fan of celebrating the ridiculous, and was disappointed I didn't take part in National Pancake Day last Tuesday (I don't remember the reason I didn't have time to make pancakes for dinner, but there was one).  So I jumped at the chance to celebrate Pi day today.

Wikipedia - Pi Day is an annual celebration commemorating the mathematical constant π (pi). Pi Day is observed on March 14 (or 3/14 in themonth/day date format), since 3, 1, and 4 are the three most significant digits of π in the decimal form

What better way to celebrate Pi day than by eating Pie?  



So I splurged today.  On a pie made by Crave.  Oh it looks delicious.  

Not sure what makes me more excited.  Eating pie tonight, or after my 26K long run tomorrow ;)  

Happy Pi day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment